Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Enough with the Motivation

When did everyone become a motivational speaker? This is not to knock every one's attempt at what is positive. It is just to say that it seems that Joel Osteen has everyone believing that simplicity is deep and that common sense is inspirational. Now I believe that, at times, we want to be thought of as motivational more than we want to motivate. It seems that, at times, it is simply vanity. However, I could be wrong or even worse, a hater. Hopefully, I am not thought of as a hater in a world where there can be no critique and we must pretend to love everything. My belief is that if you love everything, then in reality, you love nothing. Do you see how I twisted around some words to sound cool. Lameisthenewcool! Holla at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment